YWCA Career Opportunities
- The Empowerment Coach will work with food stamp recipients to transition off food stamps by providing employment case management, job readiness skills, vocational training, and job placement. Conduct assessments, provide one-on-one job search referrals, provide job training workshops, and assist clients with job retention, wage progression, and money/time management.
- Maintain records of client's progress, complete reports on demographics and achievement of program outcomes.
- Recruit, interview, screen, determine eligibility, enroll, and orient recipients into the program.
- Provide regular outreach to DSHS, college partners, and other service providers in the community.
- This position will work closely with Spokane Falls Community College and spend one day a week on their campus.